Dr Steven L Ding MB ChB, BSc, FRACP.
Consultant Gastroenterologist, Therapeutic Endoscopist and Clinical Senior Lecturer.
Special clinical interests:
- Indigestion, dyspepsia and reflux
- Coeliac disease and dietary sensitivity and intolerance
- Bowel (colon) cancer, stomach cancer, screening for cancers
- Crohns disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Colonoscopy, Gastroscopy and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) – general, paediatric and advanced therapeutic
- Assessing and treating abdominal pain
- Bowel disturbance, Wind, Irritable bowel
- Swallowing difficulties
- Liver complaints
Dr Steven Ding is also:
- Actively involved in medical student teaching through Christchurch School of Medicine University of Otago and clinical research at Christchurch Hospital and with international groups.
- A Southern Cross Health Society Affiliated Provider
For a consultation please call Memorial Avenue Consultancy to make an appointment on 03 358 4861
We have moved.
We are now located in our new premises at 53 Straven Rd, Riccarton, Christchurch, 8011.