Dr Steven L Ding MB ChB, BSc, FRACP.
Consultant Gastroenterologist, Therapeutic Endoscopist and Clinical Senior Lecturer.
Special clinical interests:
- Indigestion, dyspepsia and reflux
- Coeliac disease and dietary sensitivity and intolerance
- Bowel (colon) cancer, stomach cancer, screening for cancers
- Crohns disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Colonoscopy, Gastroscopy and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) – general, paediatric and advanced therapeutic
- Assessing and treating abdominal pain
- Bowel disturbance, Wind, Irritable bowel
- Swallowing difficulties
- Liver complaints
Dr Steven Ding is also:
- Actively involved in medical student teaching through Christchurch School of Medicine University of Otago and clinical research at Christchurch Hospital and with international groups.
- A Southern Cross Health Society Affiliated Provider
For a consultation please call Memorial Avenue Consultancy to make an appointment on 03 358 4861